Driving in the EU post Brexit

Until further notice, UK drivers and motorcyclists must have an insurance Green Card for each and every vehicle they drive to Europe. This includes the requirement for separate cards for caravans or trailers.

It is important that you contact Citygate Insurance as soon as possible before your intended travel date, as the processing of the Green Card can take some time to issue.

For further information on the rules please visit www.gov.uk/vehicle-insurance/driving-abroad.

Related Posts

Brexit Update

Time is running out. New rules for individuals and businesses will be in force from 1 January 2021. Currently, the…

View Article

Christmas 2021 Opening Hours

Our office opening hours over the Christmas period are as follows – Friday 24 December 2021 – 9am-2pm Monday 27…

View Article

Do You Have Cyber Insurance?

Are you one the 87% of UK businesses without Cyber Insurance cover? What would you do if you suffered a cyber-attack?

View Article